LAWYERS OF PRESTON business & commercial lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business structures, including companies, partnerships and trusts.
Lawyers of Preston can assist you with:
- Sale / Purchase Business contracts
- lease terms
- Put and Call options
- valuation of business assets
- Transfers of liquor licences
- Franchising agreements
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
- Search and release of collateral registered on the Personal Property Security Register under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009
Contact LAWYERS OF PRESTON to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced Business & Commercial lawyers.